I decided to change my Spoonflower zombie plushie cut and sew design so that the dolls would have arms sticking out. This involved a lot of faffing around on my behalf, and I spent 3 hours on photo-shop one evening, only to mess up my evening s work with my own incompetence. Anyway, I then realised that the only way I was capable of doing the change was manually with scissors and glue, and then onto photo-shop and begin at the beginning again.
You can see they still have their arms behind them, and I cut off the tops of their heads.
I drew new arms and cut them out and stuck them on and then scanned them, and then spent some time fiddling around with them until I was happy with the result.
the original design is still on spoonflower, but i entered the new one in the Zombie Plushie competition.