Thursday, June 20, 2013

$2 shop doll

a friend at work asked me to make some clothes for a little doll that she had bought at the $2 shop.  She was a little ceramic doll.  I made a little fur coat and a little red tunic dress, in this cute fabric with pandas on it.  On another note, we have bought a house and hope to move in about 3 weeks time.  I hate moving, but will be nice to have our own place, we have been renting for about six months and is getting a little cramped.
 I would love a coat like this, looks nice and warm, which today would be good.  It has got a mite chilly in NZ this week.
 I'm not sure what she thought about the outfits, but I hope she liked them.
I would also love a dress like this, at this scale of fabric design.  This came from a piece of fabric I bought at the op-shop in Hackney, London about 15 years ago.  It is so pretty that i find it impossible to do anything with it, but store it away.

2 comments:

pimpmybricks.wordpress.com said...

You've bought a house! Congratulations. Are we to get photos and news and all that sort of thing? Hope so.

Rosa said...

Yep will do. Is not a beautiful house, but in a great spot, and lots of internal space.