Sunday, February 26, 2012

dollie day

My husband has taken the kids camping for the weekend and left me at home with the dog.  I had a 12km run this morning with friends, I took the dog to the beach where she ran around, chasing dogs chasing balls, ran away from dogs and had a fun time.  For the rest of the day I have done not very much but eat mash potato and dahl and look on the blog world at dollies.  Madness really, but I couldn't stop myself.  All these pretty dolls and amazing clothes.  I have an image in my head of people with little tiny sewing machines making these outfits, 'cause I have no idea how they sew such tiny detailed stuff with a normal machine.  It makes me feel a bit clumsy when I think about the doll clothes I make. (note to self "must try harder")

 I love this top, this was found on cherry soda as were the next four photos.  They are creepily real some of these dolls, but beautiful!




This lady at cherry soda has a lot of dolls and clothes and I rather fancy the shoes too.  I want!




I am an outsider to the word of doll, but apparently you can change the eye colour and get people to repaint the faces and make new scalps/hair for your doll. Amazing. there is another world going on out there that I never knew about.  The doll people do seem to get a lot of colds though, I don't know why.  I am interested if any one has any ideas.

2 comments:

PP@pimpmybricks.wordpress.com said...

I'm a complete and utter outsider to the world of doll too, and what strikes me from the pictures you've posted is how like anime they've become. Very weird and interesting that the doll people get a lot of colds, but I have absolutely no suggestions about why that might be!

Rosa said...

Thanks Ms Pimp, I will look up anime, I don't know what they are.