Wednesday, February 29, 2012

dolls and fabric doodling

I have spent the last couple of days doodling around with some ideas for material and dolls, inspiration taken from other dolls I have found on the web, Blythe, Pullip and others I blogged about the other day.  Is it okay to do this?  If I do it in my own special way?  hmm not sure but I am inspired by many things.  Anyway I got all excited looking at spoonflower over the weekend, and decided I would like to give this fabric design a go myself, dress fabric, dolls to cut out and make, cushion covers, I could spend a fortune!


 above Eyes from my dog, acid toys, some dolls, some lowbrow art  and somewhere in my head
 above and below trying to remember how to do pattern repeats, not done this for many years.




 and some weird creepy animal-doll ideas and prototype painting.



1 comment:

Foxtail Lilly said...

You clever old stick-they look fab!
Sorry if I sounded plant snobby!!!

Txxx