Monday, March 26, 2012

today

Today I went for a 2hr 15 min run, up a steep hill and down the other side.  Me, the dog, a friend and her dog.  It wasn't meant to be so long but we got a bit carried away with a new track and got a bit lost, and had to ask some council men in a truck which way to go.  They thought we were quite amusing, two daft women running around in the middle of no-where.
I'm not sure what Mollie (dog) thought of it, she has been doing a bit of running now but not so far, and up such a big hill.  She has had fidgety knickers all evening, so I hope her little skinny doggy legs are not aching.

I must admit that these photos were not taken today, but I am un-willing to carry a camera and while running a big run (for me, I am sure most of the runners where I live would snoof at me calling this a big run).  A camera is too bulky.  Which is rather a shame, as we run in the most beautiful places, and today the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky.  And we were in the middle of nowhere, but so  high we could see the sea over the other hills.

No comments: