Sunday, June 5, 2011

banquettes






I have been looking up these banquettes for our kitchen.  We are not renovating but it is on my like to do dreaming list.  Its a little compact so these would work really well around the dining table, and I love the colours with the white walls.  I also love the opulent over the top chandelier one but with our low ceilings it would never work. 
These are probably from ( in no particular order, sorry)
absolutelybeautifulthings,  desiretoinspire,  designsponge, some regular haunts of mine.  There are probably some more.
I am off to England tomorrow, and am so not packed, today shall just be me running around from room to room not achieving a great deal and being a ("very big" my lovely daughter has just said.) pain in the butt.  Ah well, as long as I have my passport and tickets I will be ok.  I think. Help!  So will not post for a couple of days.

No comments: