Thursday, June 16, 2011

ikea shopping treat

\my sister bought this for her baby boys bedroom.  I love the foxes hanging out tongue.

\I thought this was so pretty and fab.

This is a big scale panel, about 180cm wide. 

This is also mine.

Lovely cup cake paper things

These are plastic doily, place-mat type things.
These photos are not cropped or attended to properly, this computer is a bit cautious and I don't know how to sort it out.
We went to Ikea today, which probably isn't frightfully exciting if you live somewhere where you can get to an Ikea.  Living in lovely  New Zealand how-ever there is no Ikea! I know, it's cruel, especially when I got to the material section, I wanted to buy so many different prints, they were so cool.  I bought a couple of pieces, but I can only get so much in my suitcase.  Oh boo hoo, poor me.

No comments: