Me and the girls have a big sewing project coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I decided that our pin collection needed sorting out. Numbers had dwindled to pretty pathetic proportions, so off I went to the haberdashers and bought three boxes of pins, one of which had pins with buttons, bows and flowers on the ends which was pretty exciting! And I made three pin cushions.
out of some material I have had for some time now and loved very much but had no idea what to do with. I'm not very good at chopping up lovely fabric, it fills me with fear and trepidation, just incase I stuff it up and the fabric is ruined for ever.
We now have the problem of not being able to stick pins in where the lion, man and giraffes are. It seems a bit cruel somehow.