Tuesday, May 10, 2011

paper cuts







These are pretty cute.  I am rather keen on little red riding Hood at the moment.  I like their dark but sweetness, these are by elsita and this is a link to her etsy shop, where there is more of this plus some other cleverness.  Must be very patient to do this, I am sure I would get near the end of the cutting after hours of sweating over a craft knife and end up chopping off something frightfully important and being a bit cross!  And I would never try again.  In the early 1990s we shared a house with a fabric design student  named Deborah, she lived in the basement ( known as the dungeon) she did the most amazing paper-cuts in the most incredible detail and put them onto the velvet with the see-through bits.  I wonder what ever happened to her?

No comments: